Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Saturday Steals!


50 cents each!


3$ for everything here! Gymboree, Naartjie, Children's Place, Gap, Old Navy, all my favorites!

Okay, to date, this was my best garage sale day ever! I can't believe all the great finds. The wooden flower pictures are almost exactly like some pictures that Pottery Barn sold last year for over 30$ a piece. Good thing I decided not to buy them. I like these pictures better and they were only 50 cents each. They look so cute in the girls room.

The clothes were a steal too. All great brands and in perfect condition. They will be great for Maddie's fall wardrobe this year. And for only 3$! You just can't beat that.

Garage sales are really getting good these days! I think all these things would have been donated in the past, but now everyone is trying to penny pinch and earn back every last dollar they can. It is great for the wallet (of buyers and sellers)!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I miss the hige garage sales over there. You will have to post an announcement next time they are having one - I have gotten such great deals!

The Walker Six said...

the funny thing is I found all this stuff near you right off Fiddyment!