Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lessons Learned


Sophie is a bit irritated with me for taking this picture!



But she cheered up when I told her I was posting them in the blog.


The aftermath. ouch!

So, I learned a bunch of lessons this week.

Number 1. Never assume that 4 years old is old enough to be trusted with gum. Sophie decided to put gum in her eye lashes, in her hair and all over her hands. Needless to say, she learned some painful lessons too.

Number 2. Don't teach your 2 year old boy how to pee while standing, and not expect to find pee pee puddles everywhere.

Number 2 1/2. Don't teach your 2 year old how to pee while standing, especially if his older sisters are watching, because they will want to try it too, and there will be even more pee pee puddles to clean up.

Number 3. Expect the unexpected! I will just leave it at that.

No comments: