Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Holidays


Christmas Morning Fun. All four of our kids have worn these snowflake pajamas. They are my favorite.


Opening Presents. We were pleasantly surprised by a Secret Santa this year, who left us bunches of presents on our doorstep. We still don't know who it was, So if it was you, thank you!


The Walker Boys in their finest. The sweater Grant is wearing was Jared's when he was a baby. I couldn't find Grant's Christmas sweater for Church, and I remembered Jared just got his baby sweater, and it worked out perfectly.


These girls just get prettier and prettier everyday!


The girls had their first dance recital recently. They are taking Clogging lessons from a friend of ours. And they are doing quite well. We are so proud of them.

Okay, So having 4 kids is a lot tougher than I thought it was going to be, but it is really fun too. (The first year we were married, I was hand-crafting our Christmas cards, then we switched to the photo cards and now, with 4 kids we have moved on to the email card) Even though it is completely against my "old traditional - self", I decided to go "Green" by sending out e-cards this year. Surprisingly, we received a bunch of email cards this year, so we are not alone. With Jared being out of work we really needed to penny pinch this year. But good news, Jared is back working, independently, which really makes me nervous. I am still hoping that he finds something more permanant with benefits. But for now, we are blessed to have any kind of work.

Hope everyone had a super Holiday Season and best wishes for the New Year.

No comments: