Sunday, February 15, 2009

Neato Sketo


It doesn't look like much, but it is super yummy and pretty healthy too!


Vege left overs? Why not puree them and freeze for baby food or put in Spaghetti Sauce, etc.


Neato:
So I LOVE chocolate and brownies are even better! I found these brownies called "No Pudge Fudge" You can make a whole pan of them or you can make a single serving in the microwave. And the best part is only one ingredient to add......Yogurt! Single serving is 2 tbs of brownie mix and 1 tbs of yogurt. One minute in the microwave and I have a super yummy warm brownie.......If I am really needing REAL chocolate, I just add one little dark chocolate dove square in the middle and I have a sort of healthy chocolate molten cake. Yum!

Sketo:
This is the first time I have bought a baby food maker. I really like it. I take our left over veges and puree them up and freeze for later. Great for baby food and I have even put the pureed carrots in Spaghetti sauce for added nutrition. I even mixed in some pureed veges in tomato sauce and we made our own english muffin pizzas for lunch. My kids have always loved veges, but for kids who don't, it is a great way to sneak them in.

No comments: