Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give Me Something Good To Eat!


four little pumpkins


little monkey


grrrrrr! Only in California, do Dragons wear Flip Flops!


little princesses

Maddie has been Singing this song for the past 3 weeks. "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat......." It is pretty catchy, and brought me a good youthful feeling as I sang it with her. She was surprised that I knew it. "Of course I know that song, I am a cool mom!" I explained to her. The kids had a blast at the Church party, and super fun trick or treating. However, Logan was so tired, that he only had enough energy to go to a few houses. Maddie was Sleeping Beauty, Sophie was Cinderella, (because the dress is blue and blue is her favorite color) Logan was a dragon, and Grant was a sweet little monkey, banana and all! we had a great time carving pumpkins too, we made one for each kid and then we toasted the seeds, yummy!

1 comment:

Julie Walker said...

Gracie and Maddie were the same thing! Ry had been wearing a dragon costume around the house for weeks but on the day of Halloween Spiderman won out. We must be on the same wave-length!