Thursday, November 20, 2008

The End of a Soccer Season


The Big Trophy


Apple Smile


Kick it in, way in!


Sleeping Grant


The Walker Boys


Nothing is getting past Me!


Do a little Dance!


Gooooooo Cheetahs!

Ah, it is the end of the soccer season, no more weekly practices, and Saturday games. Shucks, I really enjoyed going to them too, I think I enjoyed it more than Maddie did. Here are some great pictures from Maddie's Last Game. We hosted a party at our house for the Trophy ceremony. It was so much fun and it was a great excuse to clean the house up. I made homemade baked potato soup and chocolate chip cookies. I really looked like "super mom". Little does everyone know that I reserve my "super mom powers" for when I know everyone is looking. On average days I disguise myself as "completely overwhelmed mom"! Last night we signed Maddie up for Pony Baseball for in the Spring. It should be fun too!

No comments: